Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Update your information

If you are a client and have:

  • moved
  • changed your phone number
  • had a change in your employment
  • had a change in your household size, such as a new roommate or family member.

Use this form to let your Caseworker know that your information has been changed. They will contact you to follow-up on the information you provide.

This form CANNOT be used for income reporting or to provide verification documents.Those documents must still be provided on paper to your local Human Services office.