Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Tenant Maintenance Request

If Oxford County is your landlord, fill out this form to request maintenance for your unit or building.

Please give us your contact information and any other contact-related details.

Does Oxford County staff have permission to enter the unit if you are not home?